America's Presidential Election
Make civics fascinating and fun with short nonfiction articles on the election, the candidates and the democratic process. This skills book gives students an understanding of the electoral process and of every American's right and duty to vote. UPDATED FOR ELECTION 2020.
America's Presidential Election includes:
- 32 pages of nonfiction that capture the excitement of the election
- Age-appropriate introductions of the candidates and the issues
- Fun, on-level activities that build knowledge, skills and interest
- Colorful photos and infographics that captivate every learner
- Scholastic Election Website-updates from kid reporters, videos and more!
Here are just a few of the topics we cover:
- The Three Branches of Government
- Voting in America
- Meet the Candidates
- The Electoral College