Your Business Math: Book Store Edition
You own a store. You want a profit. You do the math!
Your Business Math Series is a fun and “living math” kit that reinforces math skills for ages 8–12! Your student uses math knowledge to keep his or her very own store running and, hopefully, make a profit. But there are also some surprises along the way!
- Fun—Your child will run a book store that carries classic living books.
- “Living” Math—Learn to write checks, figure sales tax, pay bills, and keep a bank account ledger current, all while practicing basic skills like addition, subtraction, and multiplication.
- Easy to Use—Conversational step-by-step instructions that lead the student through various tasks for each business “month.” Additional Teaching Tips and answers in the FREE 56-page teacher book.
- Exciting—Unexpected surprises from Chance cards that students select at random!
- Flexible—Complete the kit in just a few weeks or use it all school year. You choose your own pace.
- Effective—Students don’t mind doing the math when they’re working on their very own store’s success in a fun game-like approach.
- Comprehensive—An additional practice section in case your student needs more help on any skill used in Your Business Math Series.