At Any Hour
At Any Hour
How do you describe Rabbi Shlomo Gissinger?
- A world class posek
- A much beloved Rav
- A Yid with a caring heart, that pulsed with sensitivity
- A talmid chacham -“ versed in Kol HaTorah kulah
- A pioneering Torah and kehillah builder
- A tireless advocate who couldn't bear to see any child without a school
- A father figure to countless youth in crisis
- A medical halacha genius, who saved lives with his knowledge and his refusal to give up, and who helped hundreds of mothers who'd despaired of ever attaining that title
- A trailblazer in the world of kashrus
- A man with a captivating smile, and simchas ha'chaim bright enough to light up the lives of all around him
Rav Shlomo Gissinger was a man with a passionate love for Hashem, for His Torah, and for His people, available to everyone, attentive to their needs, extraordinarily sensitive to their feelings.
At Any Hour: Harav Shlomo Gissinger is not a traditional chronological biography. Rather, it is a collection of unforgettable stories based on the recollections and impressions of those who knew him, loved him, and, of course, turned to him for wise advice and help.
In story after story At Any Hour: Harav Shlomo Gissinger shows us just how great a person, can be. More: It shows us how we, too, can aspire - one step at a time - to becoming the very best that we can be.