The Bears and The Bees Card Game
- GRANDPA BECK KNOWS BEST: When it comes to family fun, no one knows better than Grandpa! Brent and Tauni Beck have enjoyed a lifetime of fun and games with their family and loved ones. Inspired by the games they played with their still growing clan of 5 married children and 14 grandkids, this grandparent duo combined their passion for family time with a love of games, and founded “Grandpa Beck’s Games”. Each card game harnesses childish enthusiasm and aims toward the ultimate win, FUN!
- A REFRESHINGLY UNIQUE GAME : The Bears and The Bees is a charming, tile-placement game, where the first player to get rid of all their cards wins! This contemplative and strategic game is one of a kind! Each of the 104 hexagonal cards is beautifully illustrated with an array of colors on each side. The various types of cards, including honeycomb, bees, flowers, and bears, add their own unique twist to the game! The Bears and the Bees is an enticing game you’ll want to play again and again.
- FUN FOR ALL AGES: Whether you are 8 or 80, you’ll love The Bears and the Bees for its good natured, yet competitive mechanics, and its relaxed pace of play. Part puzzle, and part contest, it’ll have your mind humming like a bee as you strategize how to best place your cards. While there are competitive elements, the game also fosters a feeling of collaboration. The game plays well with 2 to 5 players, so whether it’s date night, or game night, Grandpa Beck’s most unique game wins with everyone.
- SIMPLE TO LEARN AND PLAY: The goal of The Bears and The Bees is to be the first player to get rid of all your tiles.The delightfully simple-to-follow rules are clearly and concisely explained, helping to get the party started quickly. As the most skill-based of all of the games in Grandpa Beck’s line-up, players with creative and strategic minds and advanced visual perception skills will be enthralled by the nuanced tactics of the game.
- GUARANTEED FAMILY FUN: Getting a new game and learning how to play should be fun, not frustrating. At Grandpa Beck’s Games, we strive to make sure you get the best play out of every one of our high-quality games. If you are struggling to understand the provided rule sheet, check out our “how to play” videos that are available on our website, www. grandpabecksgames.com. If you have any other concerns or suggestions, contact us and one of our family members will be happy to help you!
Format: Default Title
Guided Reading Level: