Listening First™ Headphones
This Listening First Stereo Headphone is specifically built for young students with safety as its first concern. Rugged ABS plastic earcups withstand daily use with slotted earcup baffles to prevent accidental damage from prying fingers or foreign objects. The volume control is set from the audio source (not on the headphone or cord) for student safety. It is ideal for classroom story-time, library, and computer uses.
* Adjustable headband comfortable for extended wear
* Specifically sized for young students
* Ideal for beginning computer classes and story-time uses
* Permanently attached with reinforced “strain” connection resists accidental pull out
* Lengthy 5’-6” straight cord with 3.5mm plug set at right angle reduces accidental pull-out
* Around-ear ambient noise-reducing earcups deliver maximum protection against exterior sounds (without added electronic circuitry and expense). This reduces the need to increase the volume (protecting the ears) and helps keep students on task.
* Rugged ABS plastic earcups resist breakage in high-use situations
* Replaceable leatherette ear cushions
* IBM, iMac and Mac compatible
* One year warranty for school use - unlike headphones purchased at consumer electronics stores whose warranties would be voided if used in schools.