Hawaii Interactive Notebook
The Hawaii Interactive Notebook: A Hands-On Approach to Learning About Our State! is more than just a notebook for taking notes—it’s a way of collecting and thinking about information. The Hawaii Interactive Notebook: A Hands-On Approach to Learning About Our State! helps students become creative, independent, and reflective thinkers, readers, and writers. Students learn to express their own ideas and apply skills learned in class. The Hawaii Interactive Notebook: A Hands-On Approach to Learning About Our State! gives teachers ready-to-use pages, templates, instructions, writing prompts, and more, making it easy to start using their interactive notebooks today!
WHY USE INTERACTIVE NOTEBOOKS?
Interactive Notebooks are great for students!
- Building an Interactive Notebook helps students build organization skills as they take responsibility for their learning resources.
- The Interactive Notebook provides students with an outlet to apply the knowledge they gain in ways that express their own ideas and creativity.
- Guided writing activities incorporated into an Interactive Notebook help your students develop into independent, creative, reflective thinkers.
- And, once completed, an Interactive Notebook becomes a comprehensive and engaging review tool to help your students master content and prepare for tests.
Interactive Notebooks are great for teachers!
- You can easily customize your instruction.
- You direct the learning process and pace.
- You determine where to dig deeper...and when and where to add pizzazz!
- You choose which projects to use as instruction, which projects to use as reinforcement, which projects to use as independent practice, and which projects to use as assessments.
- You can supplement activities with your own texts and projects.
- And, you meet the unique needs of your students—in each and every year!
A true time-saver!
- Step-by-step teacher instructions
- Ready-to-use, reproducible pages
- Writing and reflection prompts
- Student letter
- Supply lists
- And more!
This book is reproducible and has 68 pages.