Fill & Fold Taco & Tortilla Set
Create pretend play tacos, burritos, fajitas, and more! Choose play food ingredients, pretend to grill sliceable wooden ingredients on the skillet, fill a felt tortilla or a durable hard taco shell, and serve with a choice of play toppings! The 43-piece set includes three reusable, double-sided menu and recipe cards, and a wooden knife and spoon. Fun play food sides, fillings, and toppings include sliceable proteins and vegetables, felt rice, beans, cheese, and crema, a hot sauce bottle, and a salsa bottle that "squirts" string. Kids three and older will love choosing, chopping, grilling, and filling to create play versions of some of their favorite meals!Details
- 43-piece Mexican/Tex-Mex play food and skillet set for making tacos, burritos, fajitas, and more with a durable hard taco shell and felt tortilla with self-stick tabs
- Chop wooden food pieces with self-stick tabs using wooden knife (chicken, beef, shrimp, tomato, avocado, pepper, onion)
- Felt food pieces include crema in a tub with lid, pinto beans in a can with lid, shredded cheese in a pouch, yellow rice in a box, salsa in a string-squirting bottle; also includes wooden hot sauce bottle
- Stir on skillet with wooden spoon; produce stores in hinged container; reusable double-sided menu/recipe cards on a ring
Discover Countless Ways To Play
- TASTY: Identify all the pieces in the set (use the activity cards as a guide!) and talk about what each food item tastes like (spicy, tangy, creamy, crunchy, etc.).
- SLICE & COUNT: Count the whole vegetables, shrimp, chicken, and beef pieces. Use the knife to slice them, then count all the sliced pieces.
- CAN CAN BAND: Slice the tomato and put one piece in the crema can and one in the pinto beans can. Close the lids tightly and shake to create your own one-kid marching band!
- ORDER UP: Imagine owning a food truck or Tex-Mex restaurant! What is its name and where is it? Create signs, flyers, advertisements, and coupons for customers. Set prices for menu items on the recipe cards and invent your own creations, too! Take turns with a friend being the customer and the chef.